Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. In order to target directed change, an honest self-evaluation is necessary. If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you might be smarter than a 5th grader!
1. Are you happy with your leadership style?
2. Would you like to develop your sales team into a monster success story? Do they need help with closing? or Overcoming stalls and objections?
3. If you could get twice as much done (in less time), how would that impact your bottom line?
4. Would you like to know the “essence” of Team Building?
5. Would you like to be the “Leadership Guru” guy for your organization?
6. Would you like to know the best way to tap into the power of enthusiasm?
7. Would you be interested in a hundred or more inbound calls per day through the wonders of the new marketing paradigm, “Inbound…
View original post 86 more words